Hours: Monday - Friday Day Shift
The goal of the Account Resolution Specialist ll is to successfully collect on aging medical insurance claims, either in the office or at the client site.
- File claims using all appropriate forms and attachments.
- Research account denials and file written appeals, when necessary.
- Evaluate the information received from the client to determine which insurance to bill and attain necessary attachments or supporting documentation to send with each claim.
- Research account information to determine the necessary attachments or supporting documentation to send with each claim.
- Ensure the integrity of each claim that is billed.
- Document in detail all efforts in CUBS system and any other computer system necessary.
- Verify patient information and benefits.
- Appeal accounts in writing.
- Draft letters to clients.
- Meet specified goals and objectives as assigned by management on a regular basis.
- Maintain confidentiality of account information at all times.
- Maintain awareness of and actively participate in the Corporate Compliance Program.
- Assist with other projects as assigned by management
- Maintain good working relationships with state and Federal agencies.
- Resolve accounts in a timely manner.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work station