Skills and Specifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good leadership and motivational skills
- Successful merchandisers possess leadership and organizational skills, the ability to both communicate and negotiate effectively and knowledge of how to read and interpret financial reports.
- Highly organized and ability to adapt to quickly changing priorities.
- Ability to work well with all levels of management, build partnerships and direct teams.
- The ability to use Microsoft Office and inventory-control software
- High school required;
- Experience in sales, marketing/economics, retail visual merchandising or other related area
- Position requires lifting (up to 40 lbs), bending, kneeling, reaching above head, standing (long periods of time) required.
- The position requires schedule flexibility (24/7 business), we work weekends, holidays, evenings;
- Requires a minimum of 24 hours up to 40 hours of work as needed.
- Hudson is proud to be the 1st one to open and the last to close providing excellence in customer service.
Please check us out at www.hudsongroup.com we are a Dufry company so please check us also at www.dufry.com
We acknowledge receipt of your resume/application for a position at the Hudson Group / Dufry and sincerely appreciate your interest in our company.
We will screen all applicants and select candidates whose qualifications seem to meet our needs. We will carefully consider your application during the initial screening and will contact you if you are selected to continue in the recruitment process.
Hudson Group / Dufry provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants.
Hudson Group / Dufry is a drug free workplace and applicants are subject to drug screenings in compliance with local statutes.
Where permitted or required by law, applicants are subject to local, state and federal criminal background checks and background checks conducted by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA).