KinderCare Education is the nation’s leader in early childhood education. We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to create a future full of lifelong learners. From our National Support Center, to the classrooms where learning comes to life, we’re united by a passion to create a world of learning, joy and adventure for more than 161,000 children ages six-weeks through 12 years every day.
If you’re passionate about positively impacting the lives of others and making waves in the world of early childhood education, the Center Director in Training role might be for you! With KinderCare Education’s world-class curriculum, center accreditation process, and talented teaching staff, our Center Directors (CDs) are changing the world one milestone at a time. As a CD in Training, you will have the opportunity for “on-the-job” training before taking on a center of your own!
When you join our team as a Center Director in Training you will:
- Participate in center leadership activities; hire, engage, and develop a team of “best in class” educators to be passionate and committed professionals
- Participate in district and center projects; all in an effort to prepare yourself to lead your own center.
- Partner with parents, with a shared desire, to provide the best care and education for their children.
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, state licensing authorities, community contacts, and corporate partners.
- Leverage your business, sales and marketing savvy to grow KinderCare Education’s presence in your community, leading to the growth of new families and children in our centers.