At Cotton Patch Cafe, our managers and team members are committed to keeping it real. We prepare fresh food from scratch every day and we serve it all with a helpin’ of Southern hospitality.
Cotton Patch Cafe is a growing brand, and we need great people to join the team. You’ll find a fun, rewarding atmosphere where you can grow personally and professionally. Were into taking care of our People-our employees, customers, and our communities. Each of our locations are involved in everything from sponsoring the high school football team to donating to numerous local charities.
So come join us dish up real homemade cooking, in an honest-to-goodness setting!
- Open up each morning preparing and organizing the station and cooking all food necessary to start serving.
- Prepare all items for lunch; sauces, soups, etc.
- Rearrange the line to facilitate luncheon cooking and service.
- Prepare all orders as turned in by wait staff and ensures all orders cooked quickly and according to order; also ensures that food leaves the kitchen in peak condition.
- Learn menus, recipes, preparation, and presentation.
- Ensure that all food is stored in proper containers and at proper storage and holding temperatures.
- Cook only sufficient food in advance to cover expected business volume and to maintain quality.
- Prepare all food needed by other kitchen departments which is best prepared by this department.
- Prepare all food for next shift and for the following day as required and directed by Supervisor.
- Maintain the work area, including all counter tops, utensils, equipment, and refrigeration in a clean and sanitary condition in accordance with state, county, and company health regulations and work safety regulations.
- Produce all orders required by business volume and supervisor, as quickly and efficiently as possible, and to produce the highest quality product. Also, to produce all orders on an a la carte basis.
- Other duties as assigned.