Rug Doctor, the nation's leader in Do-It-Yourself carpet care, is looking for a full-time Merchandiser to service existing accounts in the Birmingham area and maintain the warehouse. This position may require some overnight travel.
The ideal candidate is capable of learning a multitude of job responsibilities and able to work with little supervision. This job is physically demanding and involves a significant amount of lifting (20-50lbs.), walking, standing/bending and driving.
Merchandising Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Restock, price, rotate and invoice products at customer site
• Inspect and test all equipment (carpet cleaning machines) and displays
• Clean/polish racks, under racks and floor space
• Promote sales and develop new business
Warehouse Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Load/unload delivery trucks
• Box up products including carpet cleaning machines
Rug Doctor Offers:
- Hourly plus OT pay as applicable
- Company vehicle includes fuel, maintenance, and repairs
- Monthly cell phone allowance
- Uniforms provided
- Company credit card provided for travel, meals and other expenses
- Paid training, vacation, and holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD and other benefits
- Paid Paternity/Maternity/Adoption Leave
- 401(k) plan with company match
To apply to be a Rug Doctor Merchandiser, you must:
- Be 21 and up
- Like people, machines, and cleaning supplies
- Own an iPhone or Android (Android preferred)
- Be able to operate a 12 ft. >10,000 lb. (non DOT) commercial box van
- Be available to work a flexible schedule due to occasional Saturday's or OT may be required due to special projects
- Be computer literate and own a computer with internet connection
- Have a clean driving record and the ability to pass a DMVR review
Still have questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to Be a Rug Doctor Merchandiser? CLICK APPLY
Rug Doctor is an EOE company. Applicants will be asked to consent to a criminal background inquiry, and will be required to pass a drug screen and physical in order to be considered for employment.