Job ID: 19934
As a well-established wholesale bakery, Bimbo Bakeries USA is growing and looking for aggressive, self-starters for part-time Merchandiser ('pull-up') positions. Chosen employees will be responsible for merchandising fresh bakery products in grocery stores to ensure adequate product availability on the shelf and on displays.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be Accountable for working safely
Follow all Safety rules and safe work practices
Maintain appropriate product levels in the bread aisle and display locations throughout the account.
- Maintain clean and organized back-room inventory of product.
- Meet customer service expectations through communication, problem resolution and follow-up with district management.
- Maintain a professional, team relationship with co-workers and customers.
- Maintain merchandising standards while rotating products according to date codes.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience working with minimal supervision.
- Ability to frequently lift / carry products weighing approximately 50 lbs as well as ability to push / pull up to 100 lbs
- Possess a valid driver's license and a safe driving record
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service and solve customer issues as they arise
BBU is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.