Our Average Salesperson Earns in Excess of $18.00 Per Hour
at This Location (Hourly Pay, Commissions and Bonuses)
Are you ready for a change?
Are you open to a career in the exciting world of jewelry?
If so, contact us to join the most professional, dedicated, successful team in the jewelry industry!
This opportunity involves engaging, educating and entertaining customers from all over the world.
As a member of our team, you will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits plan:
• Base hourly wage, plus commissions
• Paid on-the-job training
• Hours and Commissions paid bi-weekly
• Monthly bonuses and incentives
• Pre-tax Program for out of pocket medical, dental, child care, transportation and/or parking costs
• 401(k) retirement plan with a liberal company match
• Medical, Drug, Vision, and Dental insurance
• Paid vacation
• Paid sick leave
• Liberal employee discounts
• Much more!
Awards and Recognition:
We are very proud of our team, our accomplishments and having recently received the following recognition and awards:
• Voted, by our employees, as one of the Best Places to Work in Hawaii, Hawaii Business Magazine (2017, 2016, 2015, 2007, 2006, 2005)
• Voted the 'Hawaii's Best Jewelry Store' in the 'People's Choice Awards' by the readers of Hawaii's largest daily newspaper, the Honolulu Star Advertiser (2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014)
• Voted the Best Jewelry Store in Hawaii by the readers of Honolulu Magazine (2016, 2015)
• Awarded the Environmental and Green Award by the Hawaii Jewelers Association (2014)
Earn while you learn and develop a financially rewarding long term career with Hawaii's oldest and largest jewelry corporation!
Email us your resume, call us at (808-837-1282) or click on our Career Page link: http://www.nahoku.com/apply to APPLY NOW!
• Greet, engage and educate retail customers, understand their needs and deliver an excellent customer experience.
Preferred Experience and Education:
• No Experience is required.
• We provide paid on the job training.