LAHAINA & WAILEA
Our Average Salesperson Earns in Excess of $18.00 Per Hour at This Location
(Hourly pay, Commissions and Bonuses)
Earn while you learn & develop a financially rewarding long term career with Hawaii's oldest and largest jewelry corporation!
If you enjoy beautiful Hawaiian and Island Lifestyle jewelry, meeting people and are enthusiastic, energetic and highly motivated, email us your resume, call us at (808) 837-1282 or click this link: http://www.nahoku.com/apply to APPLY NOW! at our Career Page.
Na Hoku is the oldest and largest fine jewelry manufacturer in the state of Hawaii and ranked the 11th largest fine Retail Jeweler in North America.
As a Retail Salesperson on our team, you will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits plan:
• Base hourly wage commensurate with experience
• Paid on-the-job training
• Commissions paid bi-weekly
• Monthly bonuses and incentives
• 401(k) retirement plan with a liberal company match
• Medical, Drug, Vision, and Dental insurance
• Paid vacation
• Liberal employee discounts
• Much more!
• Greet, engage and educate retail customers, understand their needs and deliver an excellent customer experience
Preferred Experience and Education:
• No Experience is required. We provide paid on the job training.
We are very proud of our team, our accomplishments and having recently received the following recognition and awards:
• Voted, by our employees, as one of the Best Places to Work in Hawaii, Hawaii Business Magazine (2016, 2015, 2007, 2006, 2005)
• Voted the “Hawaii’s Best Jewelry Store” in the “People’s Choice Awards” by the readers of Hawaii’s largest daily newspaper, the Honolulu Star Advertiser (2016, 2015 &2014)
• Voted the Best Jewelry Store in Hawaii by the readers of Honolulu Magazine (2016, 2015)
• Awarded the Environmental and Green Award by the Hawaii Jewelers Association (2014)
• Ranked 80th largest business in Hawaii by Hawaii Business Magazine (August 2016)
• Ranked 11th largest jeweler in North America by National Jeweler Magazine (June 26, 2012 issue)