Our Average Salesperson Earns in Excess of $18.00 Per Hour
at This Location (Hourly Pay, Commissions and Bonuses)
This opportunity involves engaging, educating and entertaining customers from all over the world.
As a member of our team, you will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits plan:
• Base hourly wage, plus commissions
• Paid on-the-job training
• Hours and Commissions paid bi-weekly
• Monthly bonuses and incentives
• Pre-tax Program for out of pocket medical, dental, child care, transportation and/or parking costs
• 401(k) retirement plan with a liberal company match
• Medical, Drug, Vision, and Dental insurance
• Paid vacation
• Paid sick leave
• Liberal employee discounts
• Much more!
Awards and Recognition:
We are very proud of our team, our accomplishments and having recently received the following recognition and awards:
• Voted, by our employees, as one of the Best Places to Work in Hawaii, Hawaii Business Magazine (2016, 2015, 2007, 2006, 2005)
• Voted the 'Hawaii's Best Jewelry Store' in the 'People's Choice Awards' by the readers of Hawaii's largest daily newspaper, the Honolulu Star Advertiser (2016, 2015 & 2014)
• Voted the Best Jewelry Store in Hawaii by the readers of Honolulu Magazine (2016, 2015)
• Awarded the Environmental and Green Award by the Hawaii Jewelers Association (2014)
Earn while you learn and develop a financially rewarding long term career with Hawaii's oldest and largest jewelry corporation!
Email us your resume, call us at (808-837-1282) or click on our Career Page link: http://www.nahoku.com/apply to APPLY NOW!
• Greet, engage and educate retail customers, understand their needs and deliver an excellent customer experience.
Preferred Experience and Education:
• No Experience is required.
• We provide paid on the job training.