Restaurant Hourly Employees
(Front Of House & Back Of House)
$9 - $20 an hour (based on experience)
Growing Company that is locally owned and operated!
4 VA Locations: Ashburn, Sterling, Chantilly, and Leesburg
- Work under the direction of the General Manager
- Ensure customers are given a great experience – from greetings to service and store cleanliness
- Act as a first point of contact in answering questions from employees and customers. Refer complex issues to Assistant General Manager or General Manager
- General Inventory and ordering
- Ensure staff is in compliance with system standards
- Assist in sales building initiatives, scheduling and restaurant financials
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, each employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an Assistant Manager with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 2+ years of Restaurant experience with a minimum of $2 Million of sales volume experience.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING: Alcohol Awareness & Food Safe Handling.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and understand standard procedures and Profit and Loss Statements. Ability to read and understand most company-produced documentation.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, percentages; and to formulate and present numerical data.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in response to standardized situations.