Retail Reset Merchandiser King Soopers Full Time
Retail Reset Merchandisers are dynamic and collaborative individuals with great attention to detail. Retail Reset Merchandisers will be servicing King Soopers and City Market locations. ASM has openings in your local area for Retail Reset Merchandiser positions. Be a part of a growing team and apply today!
This position is responsible for showcasing products at King Soopers and City Market locations, to increase sales and product exposure by building and maintaining attractive displays.
Retail Reset Merchandiser – King Soopers Responsibilities:
- Reset Activity, Shelf Conditions and Schematics Completion
- Implement customer approved schematics/Plan-O-Grams/MODs with all items tagged and approved by store management
- Must be able to take direction regarding tagging, rotating and placing products on shelf
Candidates must be willing to travel, possible overnight and work a night schedule
- Will complete (web based) accurate and timely reporting, recaps, timesheets, expense reports, etc.
Retail Reset Merchandiser King Soopers Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous retail experience (preferred)
- Strong self-management skills
- Ability to complete daily procedures and responsibilities without direct supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally to ASM management and externally with Customers
- Must demonstrate good judgment and show respect for others
- Focused on the general reset of Consumer Package Goods (CPG) at various locations where CPG goods are sold, such as grocery and convenience stores
- Responsible for merchandising products at retail accounts within an assigned territory
Advantage Sales & Marketing, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC (ASM) is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. ASM services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Retail Reset Merchandiser (RRM) is responsible for merchandising; resetting ASM manufacturer’s products at retail accounts to ensure customer and clients expectations are met.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Reset Activity, Shelf Conditions and Schematics Completion: Be able to implement customer approved schematics/plan-o-grams/MODs with all items tagged and approved by store management. Must be able to take direction regarding tagging, rotating, and placing products on shelf.
- Customer Relations: must have the ability to communicate effectively both internally to ASM management and externally with Customers.
- Administration/Reporting: will complete (web based) accurate and timely reporting, recaps, timesheets, expense reports, etc.
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
- Travel is not an essential duty and function of this job. Driving is an essential duty or function of this job.