The Ashley Furniture HomeStores are the largest furniture retailer and the #1 selling furniture brand in America. The HomeStore concept is a nationwide organization with approximately 300 stores and is growing rapidly. As a result of our rapid expansion, we are looking for dedicated and motivated team members to continue our tradition of excellence. We offer competitive compensation, paid vacations, medical benefits, paid training, an employee discount program, and other benefits. There's never been a better time to join our company!
Summary:Manage our successful sales staff in a high volume furniture retail operation with responsibility to achieve maximum growth and optimum profits from sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Direct supervision to sales staff including training, scheduling, maintaining quotas, and developing goals also handling reviews.
- Working closely with customers having sales related issues.
- Maintenance of furniture in the showroom including pricing of current and discontinued merchandise also informing service techs of any damage.
- Review of all sales orders on a daily basis.
- Sales management reporting per store policies.
- Provide department analysis reporting percentages and volume on a monthly basis.
- Give weekly sales meetings providing sales team with updates and volume/percentages.
Ability to direct sales staff ensuring day to day sales providing long/short term goals.