Pandora Jewelry Boutique has openings for Full-Time Sales Associates to work in our jewelry boutique located at Arrowhead Towne Center.
Pandora is a jewelry designer and manufacturer whose mission is to offer high quality, hand finished, modern and genuine jewelry products at affordable prices. Founded in Denmark, Pandora is well known in Europe and the eastern United States and is growing on the west coast. We are looking for creative, fun, and fashion conscious individuals to work this store!
Retail Sales Professional Benefits:
Ben Bridge Jeweler offers a competitive benefit package which includes but is not limited to -
- Medical Care
- Dental Care
- Vision Care
- Section 125 Plan (medical & dependent care)
- 401(k) Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Employee Merchandise Discount
- Industry Related Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Associate Training Programs
- Life and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays (six per year)
- Bereavement Leave Pay
- Paid Jury Duty Leave
Our ideal Retail Sales Rep candidate:
- Likes to help celebrate events and commemorate memories with their customers
- Has an ability to connect with others
- Strong communication skills
- Provides impressive customer service
- Builds relationships by keeping in touch and following up
- Bi-lingual a plus
- Is organized and detail-oriented
- Available to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
Please apply by submitting your resume with a brief explanation on why you are a good fit for this position. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
For over 100 years, Ben Bridge has had a singular mission: help customers celebrate special moments. With a commitment to quality jewelry, best possible values, and exceptional personal service, we have brought a lasting sparkle to those forever moments--from engagements, anniversaries, birthdays, and promotions to “just because."
It is our honor and privilege to be a part of your moments and milestones in over 90 retail stores in 11 states including Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Minnesota, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, and Washington, as well as Canada.
Ben Bridge Jeweler was founded in 1912 by Samuel Silverman, a fine guild watchmaker in downtown Seattle who later sold the business to son-in-law Ben Bridge. Ben Bridge managed the operations for 25 years before turning over the business to sons Herb and Bob. Today, the company is a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway and is managed by the Bridge family including President/Co-CEO Ed Bridge and Co-CEO/General Counsel Jon Bridge.
For more information on Ben Bridge Jewelers, please visit & follow us here: