You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
TABLE GAMES PIT SUPERVISOR
Job Title: Table Games Pit Supervisor
Department: Table Games
Reports To: Table Games Pit Shift Supervisor
Responsible for monitoring and controlling the day-to-day Table Games operation, staff and patron-relations in designated pit. Ensures employee and patron conduct is always in compliance with Casino Arizona's policies and procedures as well as all relevant State/Tribal regulations. Oversees and monitors the efficient operation of games to protect company assets against cheating, fraud and disruptions.
Manages Floor Persons in the Table Games Pit. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintains visual presence on casino floor as much as possible.
- Resolves all disputes and renders impartial decisions.
- Maintains current knowledge of all excluded patrons and/or employees.
- Keeps abreast of special events and promotions and communicates information to employees and patrons.
- Provides leadership to dealers and all other department support staff.
- Ensures proper and consistent job performance of Dealers and other support staff by coaching and training.
- Provides feedback to department management with regards to employee job performance for the purpose of completing evaluations and/or disciplinary actions as per Human Resources Policies and Procedures.
- Ensures housekeeping and food and beverage staff maintain table areas (correct number of chairs, clean table, provision of services trays, ashtrays, etc.).
- Regularly communicates with employees and keeps daily logs to inform shift staff of important information.
- Ensures staff is knowledgeable and in compliance with dealing procedures, always maintaining a congenial and professional demeanor.
- Ensures policy and/or procedural directives are a) approved by the appropriate Casino management and b) are followed-up in writing to each employee.
- Consistently meets new customers and greets returning players, encouraging game play.
- Continually monitors games in progress for possible irregularities.
- Ensures compliance with Title 31, maintaining all necessary paperwork.
- Demonstrates knowledge of all gaming rules and any informational promotion items and awards.
- Distributes comps to qualified players.
- Coordinates the handling of security problems with the Table Games Shift Manager.
- Informs the Table Games Shift Manager when a customer is dissatisfied with a decision, providing clear details of problems or situations.
- Relays pertinent information regarding daily business to incoming Pit Supervisors before going on break and at shift change.
- Establishes and reviews schedules with Table Games Shift Manager to ensure proper floor coverage.
- Ensures all new department hires receive orientation/training specific to Table Games policies and procedures.
- Ensures all irregular incidents are thoroughly researched and documented in compliance with timeframes and formats outlined in department procedures and/or company policy.
- Immediately informs Table Games Shift Manager of any deviations from standard procedures and maintains logbook for each shift identifying unusual decisions rendered or any other vital communications.
- Responsible for the enforcement of all applicable regulations, under the code of Federal Regulations, Title 31, Chapter X, as it pertains to this position. This includes, but is not limited to, observing and reporting suspicious activity, of either customers or employees, as defined in the Code of Federal Regulations.
- Responsible for maintaining up-to-date knowledge of all applicable regulations under the Code of Federal Regulations, Title 31, Chapter X, by attending Title 31/Anti-Money Laundering training, provided by Casino Arizona, at least once a year or more if required by management and outlined in the Title 31 Minimum Internal Controls.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; 3 years supervisory experience in a Table Games environment preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have basic PC skills. Must have knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook applications.
Strong oral and written communication skills required. Must be knowledgeable about promotions and advertising, marketing programs and public relations. Must have thorough knowledge of Casino Arizona disciplinary and employee evaluation process. Must demonstrate reliability and flexibility in work schedule. Superior customer service skills required.
Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Code Of Federal Regulations
- Customer Service
- Event Management
Help us improve by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 1912903194
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.