You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Warehouse Package Handler
Come for a job and stay for a career! FedEx Ground is part of the rapidly growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps keep America, and our economy, moving. Be part of a winning team and workplace community that cares about who you are as an individual, and your safety in the workplace.
Perks and Benefits at FedEx Ground
- Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time opportunities
- $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap! All employees are eligible for this awesome benefit on their first day of employment!
- Generous paid time off program – work your way up to 5 weeks of PTO a year!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after a short waiting period.
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal life.
- Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans, electronics, cars and restaurants.
- Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx Ground employees.
- Paid parental leave for both moms and dads!
- Employee networks, and diversity, equity and inclusion programs available for all employees.
What you can expect at FedEx Ground:
- Fast paced and physical warehouse work – why pay for a gym membership when you can get paid while working out?
- Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting of packages of various sizes.
- Part time FedEx Ground employees work one shift a day; full time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts.
- Shift lengths vary based on package volume – generally part time employees work between 3 and 6 hours a day. Full time employees can expect to work between 6 and 10 hours.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours a week.
- Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Address: 3774 Snyder Road
Zip Code: 37764
Domicile Location: FXG-US/USA/P375/Kodak Colocation
Auto req ID: 386242BR
Additional Location Information: All of the application process is online. After application is submitted you will receive a WOTC and background check in 2 emails from Automation Manager***
located just past the Smokies Stadium
Convenient to East Knoxville
Work extra shifts
FT Package Handling opportunities are available, based on business needs. Speak with your Mgr about these.
Tuition reimbursement $5250 per year available after day one
***Referral Bonus $100 / $50
Insurance for Package Handlers after 90 days
Employee discounts available immediately
Preload / Mornings $16.25 per hour
. You will be scheduled a 5 day shift. Schedules will be discussed in orientation. If you want, you can work extra days.
Start time (that will flex due to company needs) 03:00am
Outbound / Mon thru Friday $15.25 per hour 5:00pm start time
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce
Help us improve by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 25736-587117
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.