Amscan is currently seeking a 2 nd Shift DC Operations Supervisor who will be responsible for the success of one or more assigned functions within the distribution center including leading, developing, and engaging a team. The DC Operations Supervisor will partner with the General Manager and Assistant General Manager to develop strategies and objectives to maximize productivity and leverage expenses.
2 nd Shift DC Operations Supervisor Responsibilities and Duties
• Drives a culture of safety throughout the organization by following safety policies and procedures.
• Monitors DC safety, physical security, and operational metrics on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis including recommendations.
• Ensure operational excellence in all warehouse areas including, but not limited to warehouse management system(s) and related equipment.
• Ensure inventory is received appropriately, efficiently, and safely processed.
Responsible for the proper layout of the warehouse, product placement, and maintenance of all warehouse areas with the goal to create the correct order for our Stores and Customers.
• Partner with the Operations Manager and/or AGM to evaluate and recommend alternatives to effectiveness of work methods, procedures, controls, and staffing to achieve operation excellence and accurate and timely movement of products being processed.
• Manage and ensure warehouse layout is optimally aligned for maximum efficiency for seasonality and inventory.
• Responsible for leading, coaching, and developing a team of hourly associates within assigned functions.
• Creates a customer-focused environment in which excellent service is provided to all Customers.
Come join the party-apply now in the attached link or text Amscan to 51893.