Are you smart, confident, and competitive with the desire for a CAREER and not just an entry level job?
These are all the earmarks of an incredible Account Manager (Customer Relationship Management).
Why curb that enthusiasm when we can cultivate it? With one of the best customer service and sales training programs in the country, we help people like you go far...and fast!
Do you feel you have gone as far as you can with your current company?
Do you get the support and resources you need to be at the top of your game?
Chaney Concepts, a progressive and rapidly-growing consulting firm in Columbus, is looking for an Account Manager (Customer Relationship Management)! We are looking for a candidate with great people skills and an excitement to begin their careers in our Management Training Program. If you are a college graduate or looking for a career change, then the Management Training Program is for you. Anyone interested in gaining Business Development, Sales, and Marketing experience is encouraged to apply.
Daily responsibilities of the Account Manager (Customer Relationship Management):
● Assisting with face-to-face customer service and sales
● Client relations and client management, including new accounts acquisition.
● Customer retention and acquisition - establish strong customer relations while representing national and local clients professionally.
● Training and development of others - participate in meetings to increase marketing and training abilities while honing in on the leadership skill sets to prepare for management.
● Territory management & Brand management: complete relevant paperwork accurately and in a timely manner and continually updating your product and market knowledge.
What we believe:
● Experience gained is unparalleled
● Representatives will grow not only professionally but personally
● New Account Managers should be partnered with developed professionals to ensure success
● Training and developing transferable skills is the best opportunity for growth to management
● The Account Manager will have the opportunity of earning a great income as part of our Management Training Program
● A successful company starts with training your employees from the ground up and providing them with the proper skill-set to be set up for success.
● We only promote from within and no seniority or timelines are associated!