As a Team Member at Acceptance Insurance, you will be part of a growing organization that continues to evolve and positively impact the lives of our customers.
Acceptance Insurance offers a full line of benefits including: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Disability Insurance and Employer Matching 401(k) Program.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants are considered for position and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, gender, national origin, age, marital status, military or veteran status or any other protected local, state or federal status unrelated to the performance of the work involved. Job Summary:
The Area Sales Manager is responsible for the overall performance and production of the Retail stores assigned to their area. This includes many requirements from the planning of a successful area, building and coaching a strong team to securing corporate resources.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develops & executes plans to successfully achieve the assigned sales growth goals for the Area. Provides hands on presence to assure the Area is accountable and driven to meet the company expectations.
- Encourages, assists, coaches and trains team members to become a motivated sales force
- Reviews Area monthly sales performance and communicates results and expectations to agents
- Coordinates sales promotional activities in their Area and executes new product roll out strategies
- Works closely with the sales training group and HR to ensure new team members complete their assigned training programs
- Conducts quarterly performance reviews for each office to review the past quarter’s results and to identify performance and/or training opportunities
- Ensure compliance of company established policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven leadership experience
- Ability to motivate a sales team and manage multiple offices
- Able to resolve complaints and solve issues as they arise from customers and team members
- State specific P&C license or equivalent