This position must have authority and autonomy in decision making from an operational perspective. This role needs to understand how to navigate the Vendor organization. This individual must have the ability to manage multiple priorities and be flexible to change in a fast paced environment.
● Values accountability.
● Ability to interact with other functional areas and make sound business decisions based on business need.
● Ability to show transparency when opportunities present themselves.
● Ability to support and instill Mission and Culture.
● Self-motivated and high energy with the ability to lead and motivate a large group of individuals to achieve sales success with a focus on providing world class consumer experience.
● Values competition.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Is the site-level sales operations management contact between Vendor and Client.
● Manage the day-to-day activities of supervisors and support staff.
● Evaluate current and proposed systems and procedures.
● Drive high-performance sales, compliance and consumer experience standards and outcomes.
● Recommend changes when necessary.
● Assist in implementation of new processes.
● Collaborate actively and fully with client onsite and offsite staff.
● Execution of the Client Telesales Franchise Model to include instilling the culture within your site.
● Highly visible and engaged on the floor inspecting and motivating performance.
● Work as the conduit to ensure all functional areas are communicating and working together.
● Expected to have flexibility to work over forty hours and be available during all hours of site operations (to include nights and weekends).
● Oversight of Consumer Engagement Manager