Areas of Responsibility:Food operations.
Job Summary:Manages staff and activities of the food services operation of restaurant to ensure a pleasant guest experience and efficient operations. Applies high guest service standards. Assumes Restaurant Manager responsibilities to cover hours of operation.
Budget/Asset Responsibilities:Assists restaurant cashiers in reconciling cash drawers after every shift. Assists Manager with preparing and maintaining the budget.
- Manages and coordinates restaurant activities to obtain effective use of equipment, facilities, and personnel. Prepares schedules to ensure staffing levels are optimal. Assigns tasks and sections; establishes rotations. Conducts daily operations in adherence to policies, procedures, and safety and service standards, including responsible alcohol service. May provide input on the acquisition of new equipment or re-design of space to increase efficiency and safety of operations.
- Interacts and establishes relationships with guests to improve retention, promote guest loyalty, and resolve guest complaints.
- Participates in the development and formulation of administrative and operational policies and procedures. Implements work processes and recommends revisions as necessary.
- Interviews, selects, hires, and promotes team members; plans training and development in conjunction with Human Resources Development, and completes performance appraisals, disciplinary actions and terminations.
- Mystic Express only: Manages food operations for assigned shift. Prepares and assists in the preparation of food products. Ensures quality and consistency of food products, proper sanitation of all equipment, and ensures compliance with all prescribed food and safety standards.
- Occasional Tasks.