Chaney Concepts is a Great Place to work at! In a recent survey, our associates said that their work has special meaning and is not “just a job'. This ranking was determined by our compensation, training, reputation, and consumer growth. We are growing our sales team by 30% this year to meet the increasing demand for our products and services. This opportunity represents unlimited potential for income, leads, and career advancement!
This is not just a job. It’s a meaningful career in sales that makes a difference in the lives of people we serve while providing you an opportunity you will love.
We are looking for a strong, professional Assistant Sales Manager for the Columbus Market.
The Assistant Sales Manager’s responsibilities will include the following:
- Ability to motivate individuals with excellent communication skills, incredible relationship-building abilities, and a natural talent to lead
- Managing Sales Representatives, including motivating Sales Teams to become highly productive in a professional environment
- The Assistant Sales Manager will coach and mentor the Sales Representatives to manage leads and train the team on customer service and satisfaction, prospecting, product knowledge, sales presentations, closing skills, product/service pricing, terms, paperwork, and interpreting sales guidelines
- Help prepare yearly sales quotas and ensure that quotas are achieved
- Recruit and hire Sales Representatives
- Provide Sales Representatives with proper training regarding sales techniques, legal requirements, and company products, policies, and procedures
- Review and evaluate the Sales Team’s performance
- Conduct and assist in the Weekly Sales Meeting
- Ensure all contracts and paperwork is completed and returned accurately and in a timely manner
- Work in the Field with the Sales Team
Requirements & Qualifications
- Sales experience is helpful but not mandatory
- High level of comfort using tablet systems
- Previous experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems is a plus
- High level of integrity, dedication, and desire to succeed
- Desire to help others and earn a competitive income
- Ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- Creative, outgoing, and energetic
- Comfortable with in-home sales and conducting group presentations
- A good driving record and valid driver’s license
- Solid work history
- Bilingual candidates are strongly preferred
This position may require the assistant sales manager to complete a background check.
Candidates with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, coaching, coached sports, student athlete, sports management, trainer, leader, sports-minded role, consultant, marketing, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager
US-OH-Columbus / Reynoldsburg / Westerville Locations
$35,000.00 - $40,000.00 /Year