Assistant Store Manager
As Assistant Store Manager, you will be part of a team that is dedicated to making a difference for both their customers and their team members. Our ASMs use their outstanding customer service experience to help our entry-level team members grow while developing their own supervisory skills. Whether it's building customer relationships or demonstrating new sales techniques, you'll work every day to be an example while also participating in achieving your store's business objectives. And while you're helping your team grow, we'll help you reach the next step in your career by providing an ongoing and comprehensive training and development program that will allow you to truly shine.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Work to meet your team's sales goals by selling loan/pawn products to consumers, identifying local marketing strategies, leveraging business to business partnership opportunities, obtaining referrals, participating in community events, and more.
Develop customer relationships and provide unrivaled customer service in order to build new business, maintain store profitability, and further brand loyalty and recognition.
Learn how to supervise Customer Service Representatives and how to help coach and develop in order to maximize the team's potential.
Maintain customer information in the Point of Sale system with integrity to ensure transactions and private details remain protected.
Help ensure a work environment that upholds compliance with Company policies and procedures, as well as local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 3+ months of experience and proven success in a key holder, supervisory, or leadership role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work phone, Point of Sale, Microsoft Office, and other systems
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance, and personal vehicle to use throughout the work day (mileage compensated)
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check required, including motor vehicle report, and other background checks as required, (certain state and local applicant exemptions may apply)
- Physical demands for this position frequently include: the ability to remain in a stationary position, move about freely inside and outside of the store, and the operation of mechanical controls, such as a keyboard.
- Associate's Degree or higher
- Experience in retail, sales, or financial industry
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus and may be required for certain locations
Learn More About Us
The TMX Finance® Family of Companies ('the Company') is one of the largest consumer specialty finance organizations in the United States. With companies that include TitleMax®, TitleBucks®, and InstaLoan®, the Company provides a diversified product offering. These companies are represented nationwide and their growth has launched a wealth of career opportunities in both our stores and at our corporate offices. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and advancement opportunities, you've come to the right place.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. The Company may, at its discretion, revise the job description at any time, and additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. Requirements, skills and abilities included have been determined to illustrate the minimal standards required to successfully perform the position.
All TMX Finance® Family of Companies Are Equal Opportunity Employers.