Shoe Carnival, Inc. is one of the nation’s largest family footwear retailers, offering a broad assortment of moderately priced dress, casual and athletic footwear for men, women and children. We offer customers “A Surprise in Store” by providing a fun and surprising shopping experience. Start your career on the right foot! Experience what it is like to be a part of the Shoe Carnival team.
Job Summary: The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for assisting with the daily operations of the store. This is a key carrying position with opening and closing responsibilities.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists with daily management responsibilities of the store
- Supports Total Customer Service responsibilities by ensuring that customer needs are met
- Assists in managing Cash and Inventory Control
- Supervises associates and delegates tasks to assure productivity
- Helps maintain store and department standards
- Understands and ensures Shoe Carnival policies and procedures are followed