BANKING CENTER MANAGER 1/LOAN OFFICER – SUGAR LAND
Moody National Bank provides excellent employment opportunities for individuals seeking to team up with a solid leader of financial services for the communities we serve. If you have an interest in joining a stable, competitively advantaged banking team you should consider Moody National Bank.
BANKING CENTER MANAGER 1/LOAN OFFICER for our full-service banking centers - THE, SUGAR LAND BANKING CENTER, JOB (#15-21)
All correspondence must refer to a specific job number
Summary Statement of the Job: Responsible for leading, coaching and managing banking center team to achieve and exceed goals/objectives and creating quality banking experience for customers. Through managerial leadership maintain/develop a mastered/proficient track record of a successful banking center. Develop and grow commercial and consumer loan portfolio that will include origination and servicing including loan collections and underwriting standards of said loan portfolio. Participation in local civic organizations and clubs. This position will maintain a Vice President Authority level. Recognized by management for reaching a level of mastery/proficiency in successful management/leadership of a banking center.
Primary Supervisory Responsibilities: Supervise subordinate and supervisory staff. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the banking center. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Bank policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, coaching, and sales/operational training; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; and addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and direct all branch personnel to perform specific job functions.
- Coordinate operations with Financial Service Group Sales Manager to ensure positive and efficient daily workflow and support.
- Develops new business opportunities and effectively manages existing customer relationships to strengthen customer ties to the branch.
- Proactively works toward the achievement of established personal and sales and service quality performance goals.
- Develops a culture within the branch in which quality and continuous improvement on all performance accountabilities, customer satisfaction, growing the business, and efficiency management are understood and utilized by all employees.
- Develops a team spirit among subordinates and supervisors; motivates every team Member to promote and maximize sales and provide the highest possible level of customer service to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Develops and manages an individual and commercial loan portfolio, calling on existing and potential customers to develop loan business. Interviews, obtains credit information, makes decisions within credit limit, or makes recommendation to Loan Committee.
- Participates in Business Development Program, making customer and prospect calls with a goal to grow loans and deposits and other bank services as well as provides a high level of customer relations, service, and problem resolution.
- Monitors existing loan and deposit portfolio to maintain quality and profitability, ensuring past due loans, charge-offs, and non-performing assets and documentation exceptions are all at acceptable levels. Ensures compliance with bank policies and government regulations.
- Monitor branch cash vaults and money shipments.
- Monitor Teller balancing daily and monthly.
- Provides professional and courteous service to existing and new customers; receives and researches customers’ questions and/or complaints and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Manages all functions within the branch through effective communication and implementation of new/revised policies, procedures, and products/services.
- Works cooperatively with management to effectively communicate and implement performance standards and sales objectives.
- Develops a staff capable of meeting current and future operating needs through effective selection, assessment, training, and coaching of a service-and sale-oriented team; develops succession plans to ensure continuity.
- Facilitates information flow and two-way continuous improvement in the quality of information and the effectiveness of the communication.
- Provides leadership to impact and enhance the positive image of bank in the community; conducts business development activities within the branch and surrounding community and participates in branch and community functions and activities to promote the bank’s image and growth.
- Maintain thorough and current knowledge of all federal, state, and local regulations as well as internal policies and procedures and bank products and services, monitors adherence to regulations, policies, and procedures and ensures all employees understand and can communicate bank products and services.
- Completes all required forms and paperwork; prepares all required reports.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform other assignments as they may arise
- Travel within region when warranted.
- Review/discuss banking center's concerns with Personal Banking Center Regional Manager/Personal Banking Center Manager/Coordinator when warranted.
- Work on weekends when warranted.