Moody Bank provides excellent employment opportunities for individuals seeking to team up with a solid leader of financial services for the communities we serve. If you have an interest in joining a stable, competitively advantaged banking team you should consider Moody Bank.
BANKING CENTER MANAGER III - SUGARLAND JOB # 48-20
All correspondence must refer to a specific job number
As a Banking Center Manager, you will be responsible for managing services, sales, operational efficiency; provides support, guidance, and training to branch staff.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Supervise subordinate and supervisory staff. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the banking center. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Bank policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, coaching, and sales/operational training; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manage and direct all branch personnel to perform specific job functions.
2. Coordinate operations with Regional/Branch Coordinator to ensure positive and efficient
daily workflow and suppo rt.
3. Develop new business opportunities and effectively manages existing customer
relationships to strengthen customer ties to the branch.
4. Provide processional and courteous service to existing and new customers; receive and
researches customers questions and/or complaints and makes recommendations as
5. Proactively work towards the achievement of established personal and sales and service
quality performance goals.
6. Develop a team spirit among subordinates and supervisors; motivate evert team member
to promote and maximize sales and provide the highest possible level of custom service
to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
7. Monitor branch cash vaults and money shipments.
8. Monitor Teller balancing daily and monthly.
9. Develop a culture within the branch in which quality and continuous improvement on all
performance accountabilities, customer satisfaction, growing the business, and efficiency
management are understood and utilized by all employees.
10.Manages all functions within the branch through effective communication and
implementation of new/revised policies, procedures, and products/services.
11.Works cooperatively with management to effectively communicate and implement
performance standards and sales objections.
12. Develop a staff capable of meeting current and future operating needs through effective
selection assessment, training, and coaching of a service-and-sales-oriented team;
develops succession plans to ensure continuity.
13. Facilitate information flow and two-way continuous improvement in the quality of
information and the effectiveness of the communication.
14. Provide leadership to impact and enhance the positive image of bank in the community;
conducts business development activities within the branch and surrounding community
and participates in branch and community functions and activities to promote the banks’
image and growth.
15. Maintain thorough and current knowledge of all Federal, State, and local regulations as
well as internal policies and procedures and bank products and services; monitors
adherence to regulations, policies, and procedures and ensures all employees
understand and can communicate bank products and services.
16. Completes all required forms and paperwork; prepares all required reports.
17. Other duties as assigned by management.