UPS' Automotive Department's mission is to maintain a safe, and reliable fleet to provide excellent customer service. UPS maintains a world-class maintenance and repair program, recognized throughout the automotive industry. UPS is widely recognized as an employer of choice for technicians and body repair professionals.
UPS operates an internal body shop that provides collision repair and complete paint and detailing for the UPS fleet. The body shop also completes special projects related to UPS vehicles used for display or public relations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Performs collision repair, welding and fabrication in both steel and aluminum
- Repairs doors, latches, and other trim
- Sands, preps and paints delivery vehicles
- Details and applies decals to finished paint jobs
Knowledge and Skills
- Collision repair
- Panel replacement
- Welding and cutting
- Paint preparation
- Completes paint and detail process
- Skilled in welding aluminum and fabrication - Preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law