Are you looking for a position that will allow you to boost your career into Business Development, Marketing, or Sales?
Stand Up Management is an expanding promotional sales firm in the Cleveland area, looking for a Business Development & Marketing Assistant.. We specialize in promotional sales campaigns for top-tier, nationally recognized companies. Due to our upcoming expansion plans, we are in immediate need of an energetic Business Development & Marketing Assistant to work with us, helping market and promote clients' brands and acquire new customers.
Responsibilities of the Business Development & Marketing Assistant:
- Generate sales leads through direct face-to-face contact with customers.
- Meet with customers and clients, develop relationships, and maintain great customer service to gather and qualify leads on a daily basis.
- Utilize your customer service skills to prepare and present competitive sales proposals.
- Develop skills in account management, business development, and territory management.
- Participate in our client’s unique marketing/sales training program.
- Work closely with a variety of senior management & marketing/sales staff to accomplish your goals.
- Maintain lead generation documentation.
Benefits of the Business Development & Marketing Assistant:
- Competitive sales team environment.
- Opportunity to attend our client’s sales/marketing training seminars.
- Phenomenal support through networking opportunities and conference calls.
- Ongoing training to bring out all individuals' maximum potential.
- Multiple awards, honors and contests throughout the year.
- Professional, hands-on, one-on-one training.
- Recession-proof, growing industry.
Qualifications of the Business Development & Marketing Assistant:
- 1-2 years’ experience in direct marketing, field marketing, direct sales, field sales, telesales, customer service, customer relations, client services, business development, and other marketing & sales related fields an asset.
- Individual must be hard working, motivated, and have a great work ethic
- Desire and ability to exceed sales and lead quotas.
- Must have excellent communication skills, be goal-oriented, and ambitious.
- Must be willing to be trained from an entry level position
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment, as well as independently
This is a full-time, permanent position and our client offers a competitive performance bonuses. If you are seeking a career with fast-paced growth opportunities in a team-oriented environment, please respond immediately by submitting your resume.
**This role is set to start within 2 weeks - local applicants to Cleveland only are encouraged to apply!**
Apply if you have the following background/experience:
promotional sales, retail sales, retail management, retail marketing, brand manager, brand management, real estate, insurance, telecommunications, restaurant, hotel, communications, buyer, opportunity, advancement opportunity, advancement, growth opportunity, growth, recruiter, marketing professional, sales professional, public relations management, public relations manager, advertising, non-profit, non-for profit, training, trainer, personal trainer, medical, administrative, receptionist, retail, maintenance, warehouse, education, finance, director, telecommunications, real estate, project manager, information technology, part time, printing, teacher, winter, banking, analyst, nursing, restaurant, controller, network, environmental,office, assistant, hotel, accountant, vice president, medical assistant, transportation, supervisor, general, advertising, writer, social services, java, all, graphic.