Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Act as the site-level systems and ID contact between Vendor and Client
● Provide system and ID support and readiness.
● Administer site hard tokens for multi-factor authentication to the Client network
● Provide troubleshooting assistance to Agents/Representatives.
● Coordinate Agent/Representative ID tracking and issuance.
● Communicate new, termed and changes in Agent/Representative status to Client.
Manage system issue tracking, escalation and resolution support.
● Coordinate all access, change, and term requests for those working on the Client project.
● Review any changes or terminations that will be submitted to Client if the Vendor has a centralized staff administration or ID function.
● Validate sales hierarchy regularly, reconciling in systems and escalating when necessary.
● Notify Agents/Representatives and appropriate trainer of all system access identifications and long-ins as they become available.
● Ensure class identification numbers submitted to Client Lifecycle Management are consistently tracked, and communicated to the site Training Coordinator.
● Provide Ad-Hoc reporting support for the site and leadership from Client provided self-service sources (SMRT Agent On-Boarding, SMRT Calls, etc.)
● Other operations analyst support and reporting activities needed and requested by the site Operations Manager