Customer Service Representative
** Please note this an ENTRY LEVEL position**
We are looking for a full time employee who will provide customer service and customer support to the organization. This position will initiate and/or implements sales support action items as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction are maintained. Full training is provided in learning a product line to inform, assist and educate customers on how products work. All candidates must be well spoken and able to present him/herself to others in a professional manner.
Tasks and Responsibilities of a Customer Service Representative
- Interact with customers daily to inform of client products and services
- Perform a needs assessment of the customer and recommend products and services or pass along consumer leads to sales department depending on level of expertise.
- Ensure and provide quality service to external customers.
- Answer all customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Process orders with high level accuracy.
- Take initiative and resolve and escalations or complaints.
- Maintain a positive representation of the company and associated brands at all times.
- Utilizing training materials in a meaningful way that ensures class graduates have a smooth transition into successful, professional Customer Service / Customer Retention position
- Creating a positive, fun, and motivating environment to enhance employee performance and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor individual progress to provide coaching opportunities and to understand employee developmental needs.
- Participation in morning meetings including: role-play scenarios, product knowledge, and psychology of customer service behavior training
Team based training sessions ensure that each person in our company has the opportunity to learn from our top representatives. We promote growth from within and encourage our team to work together to reach client & customer goals and improve skills. Promotion and pay are based on performance. Specialized training will prepare individuals to work with customers to provide a unique and pleasant sales experience, which fosters acquisition of quality customers and long term customer loyalty.
We are currently accepting applications from individuals with experience working in customer service, customer relations, and customer support to work as part of our team. Customer Service Representatives will receive training to ensure they have all the skills and knowledge that they require to be successful in this high energy industry. We are seeking candidates that are outgoing, personable, and comfortable working in a team environment with a focus on customer satisfaction and professional development.
Requirements of a Customer Service Representative:
- Must have great attention to detail.
- Must be a team player.
- Previous customer service and sales experience is a plus.
- Must have strong communications skills.
- Must be organized.
- Must be personable and comfortable interacting with customers daily.
Qualifications for Customer Service Representative:
- Desire to participate in professional development and take on new responsibilities
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Customer service or customer relationship experience
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast paced environment
- Degree preferred
- Competitive wages
- No glass ceiling advancement
- Uncapped bonuses & incentive plan
- Company events
People with the following backgrounds may apply:
Sales & Marketing, Marketing experience, Sales experience, Hospitality experience, Customer service experience, Restaurant Experience, Entry Level Experience, Full Time Experience, entry level, management, entry level management, entry level marketing, marketing, business development, entry level, customer service, sports minded, entertainment, advertising, public relations, management, sales, training, marketing, public relations, entry level, customer service, retail, restaurant experience, entry level, full time, internship, management, advertising, public relations, entry level, public relations, business, marketing, entry-level, promotions, direct marketing, promotional sales, business development, entertainment, sales - marketing, management, clients, account manager, campaigns, marketing, direct advertising, client relations, retail, hospitality, marketing, experience, college graduates, internship, entry level, management, entry level management, entry level marketing, marketing, business development, entry level, customer service, sports, entertainment, advertising, public relations, management, sales, training, marketing, public relations, entry level, customer service, retail, restaurant, entry level, full time, internship, management, advertising, public relations, , claims administration, claims representative, claims rep, claims administrator
US-MD-Greater Columbia Area
$0.00 - $50,000.00 /Year