Answer phones to respond to general customer inquiries, invoice questions, payment information, customer change requests and customer complaints. Project a professional company image through phone interaction. Candidate bilingual in both English and Spanish strongly preferred.
Monday – Friday 6 am - 8pm
Saturday 8 am - 5 pm
Essential Job Functions
- Answer high call volume and respond to requests in a timely manner.
- Identify, research, and resolve issues using AS400, Salesforce, Mitel, Microsoft, and various other applications and resources.
- Research billing issues with a working knowledge of basic billing ledgers.
- Process insurance endorsements, such as adding/removing vehicles from a policy, changing insurance coverages and other transactions.
- Process credit card and check payments.
- Provide product/service information and offer add-on products.
- Articulate information or direction to a customer’s level of understanding.
- De-escalate complaints or concerns.
- Follow-up on inquiries not immediately resolved.
- Show empathy while providing one call resolution.
- Maintain expected performance levels and meet or exceed KPIs.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate Soft Skills, including active listening, independent problem solving and ability to respond professionally and compassionately.
- Execute superb Phone Etiquette.
- Navigate between multiple screens, databases, and complex data entry applications while engaging the customer on the call.
- Exhibit excellent oral and written communication skills in a concise manner.
- Demonstrate organizational and prioritizing discipline.
- Adapt and adhere to policies and procedures.
- Present attributes of a team player committed to growth and development.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient reading, writing and math skills.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Minimum one year of Call Center experience or two years in Customer Service.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software applications.
- Basic level Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Data Entry skills.
- Type 35 wpm.
- Candidate must have an area his/her residence that can be established as a remote workspace that will be private and otherwise conducive to successfully performing the job functions of the position to which you are applying.
- Candidate must have, or be able to arrange prior to his/her start date, dependent and/or adult care during working hours.
- Candidate must have, or obtain access to prior to his/her start date, access to high speed internet with a direct wired LAN connection. Dial-up internet, WiFi and hotspot access is not permitted.
- Candidate must have, or be able to obtain prior to his/her start date, equipment or accessories that he/she believes are necessary to successfully perform the job functions of this position.
As a Team Member at Acceptance Insurance, you will be part of a growing organization that continues to evolve and positively impacts the lives of our team members and customers.
We are looking for team members that engage – who take responsibility for themselves and take care of their customers and colleagues. Ideal candidates can compose themselves under pressure, have a “make It right” mindset, and focus their energies on solving problems. This means you’ll be supported by a team with all these qualities, too. If this sounds like the kind of team you’d like to join, we want to hear from you!
Acceptance Insurance offers a full line of benefits including: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Disability Insurance and Employer Matching 401(k) Program.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants are considered for position and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, gender, national origin, age, marital status, military or veteran status or any other protected local, state or federal status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.