UPS is seeking a dynamic Automotive Engineering Intern to work on targeted projects individually, and in small teams. If you're a college junior or senior, or recent graduate within the last 24 months looking for hands-on, practical business experience, we want to hear from you!
The Automotive Engineering Intern works on projects requiring operational and mechanical observations, data collection, cross functional communication, and problem solving. He/She will utilize technology skills to create computer based training modules, and work with manufacturers to resolve vehicle engineering concerns. All completed projects will be presented to the Automotive Engineering staff.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Researches and solves manufacturer component problems
- Creates planned times and methods
- Analyzes process improvement opportunities
- Creates computer base training modules
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of engineering related discipline
- Effective research and communication skills
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively across business units
- Microsoft Office experience, specifically PowerPoint - Preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law