Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company is is hiring a Customer Service Advocate (CSA) . The CSA is responsible for handling calls from new and existing customers regarding a variety of requests. Using their knowledge of products or services as well as great customer service skills, these professionals address issues, provide support and offer information, as needed, to keep customers satisfied and retain business. This position is regarded as a mid-level customer service position and requires knowledge of the CSR role in addition to the duties outlined here. Through training, CSA's focus on first contact resolution and high customer satisfaction while maintaining adherence to defined operational standards set for CSA's (i.e. attendance, utilization, call quality, etc..). The Customer Service Advocate acts on behalf of Globe Life as First tier support for all customer inquiries and is required to effectively communicate and resolve each related issue. This position is also required to assist with important department and company initiatives, on an as needed basis.
- Monday to Friday schedules, no weekend phone schedules.
- Site closed-Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Assist with daily call volume (service level takes priority)
- Provide accurate resolutions to customer inquiries in a professional and courteous manner
- Ensure customer needs are met on every interaction (phone, email, written correspondence, etc.)
- Meet Quality Assurance Requirements and other key performance metrics.
- Works to research and resolve problems in a timely manner while maintaining productivity standards and performance
- All other duties assigned
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, and general working knowledge of Internet for business use. Ability to learn new computer systems.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Teamwork - Commitment to the successful achievement of team and organizational goals through a desire to participate with and help other members of the team.
- Customer Service Focus - Demonstrate a focus on listening to and understanding client/customer needs and then delighting the client/customer by exceeding service and quality expectations.
- Must possess and professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers
- Type 25-30 wpm
- Schedule Flexibility
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to professionally handle and resolve escalated issues
- Must maintain and/or exceed department KPI goals: (Attendance, Average Handle Time, Utilization, Contacts, Busy & Away)
- Cross-trained on multi-lines of business
- Must have the ability to handle customer service emails, workflow, faxes and other offline duties
- Bilingual (Spanish) hourly pay differential
- High school diploma or equivalent; Associates Degree, preferred
- 2 years minimum work experience in a similar role required
Our Call Center will be moving to Plano (near Parker Rd. & the Dallas North Tollway) in Mid-Summer 2020. Please make sure that this commute will work for you.