Customer Service Rep, Take Advantage Our New Wages!!
About the Company
In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic and uncertain times, we are pleased to inform you that Teleperformance is offering employment to hundreds of people in our community.
We are currently accepting resumes for candidates interested in being considered for full time employment at our Edinburg ,TX location. Due to COVID-19, these positions could temporarily be moved to work-at-home opportunities to offer social distancing.
Our recruitment staff will be reviewing work-from-home requirements with qualified candidates during the interview process.
Teleperformance is a strategic partner to the world's leading companies, bringing solutions and enhancing customer experience during each interaction. We are the largest interaction expert team in the market: multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply knowledgeable, with a wide range of integrated omnichannel solutions, technology, and the highest security standards. For us, each interaction needs to be treated as unique.
We are a team of 300,000 + passionate employees. Located in 80 counties with 400 + facilities and 218,000 workstations. Our people feel they are part of something way bigger than just a job. We try to make a positive difference in people's lives and make the world a better place.
Our customer service representatives are a very important part of our family. You will be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding customer inquiries and finding innovative ways to respond. Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the chance to interact with people from all walks of life and no two days will be the same. As you continue to grow and challenge yourself, you will discover your potential can take you anywhere you want to go.
• Provide front line, first level, technical assistance for consumers
• Supporting Client specific high speed internet services delivering an exceptional customer experience
• Resolve technical problems, within a fast paced, customer facing environment
• Troubleshooting and issue resolution assistance with Client service and/or devices specific issues including internet connectivity and performance troubleshooting.
• Supporting customer needs related to Client specific high speed internet services and or devices including troubleshooting, triage, and additional required resolution techniques.
• Deliver in scope support for internet service and connectivity related issues pertaining to operating system, PC, and browser configuration.
• Demonstrate advanced product knowledge and he ability to solve customer issues.
• Resolve customer issues on the first call as frequently as possible.
• Open and manage trouble ticket system for user issues, Data Network, OS issues.
• Be patient, courteous and friendly with customers at all times.
• Demonstrate a positive attitude.
• Address and solve technical problems in a timely manner and complete all work assignments within expected time frames.
• Adhere to all work schedule assignments.
• Abide by and support management directives and adhere to all Teleperformance policies.
What We're Looking for
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
• 6mths to 1 year of technical support and network service experience in a related field preferred but not required.
• Familiarity with internet services and functionality
• Familiarity with personal computers, operating systems, software, and computer terminology required
• Technical/Community College Education is a plus (not required)
• Must have strong understanding of Communication (Data) networking components, PC Hardware/Software and Operating Systems.
• Must be able to pass a federal background check and pre-employment drug screen
• Clear speaking voice
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office products -- Excel, Access and Word.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and multi-task.
Being One of Our People
It is our mission to always provide an environment for our employees that promotes happiness from the inside out. When you work with us, you are valued and inspired to learn, to teach, and to grow. We want you to come to work motivated to and proud to be on our team. That's why we continually invest in creating outstanding work experiences and endless development opportunities. We want you to be and feel at your best, always.
Teleperformance is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are located at :
1701 S Closner Blvd.,
Edinburg TX 78539
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or text TPUSA97211
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled