It's a New Year, are you ready for a new career? A career with Family Heritage Division of Globe Life may be exactly what you are looking for!
We are searching for a confident Customer Service Representative who will support our policyholders and agents with a helpful demeanor and positive attitude. Your desire to learn will be enhanced by our excellent training program. The ideal candidate will become a member of a department and company known for its excellent world-class customer service. Family Heritage offers great benefits and a modern office environment in suburban Broadview Heights.
Your role as a Customer Service Representative is to provide exceptional service to our customers by ensuring that all inquiries and concerns are handled promptly and professionally.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities;
- Manage high volume incoming customer calls/inquiries
- Process policy changes
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with our customers
- Identify customers' needs and offer solutions
- Provide timely follow-up with customers
- Customer focused mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Typing speed of 25-30 WPM
- Detail oriented
- Goal orientated
- Ability to work at a fast pace with a high degree of accuracy
- Schedule flexibility
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer service experience, 2 years preferred
- At least 1 year of consecutive work history
- Call center experience a plus