The Customer Service Representative is responsible for handling all incoming calls from agents and policyholders in a positive and professional manner. The representative will also process requests for changes to a policyholder account.
- Answer and return calls from policyholders and agents.
- Process requests and payments from existing policyholders.
- Assist with scanning incoming mail.
- Complaint research, follow-up and resolution.
- Complete assigned projects in the planned timeframe.
- A high level of integrity, confidentiality, flexibility and support of management is expected at all times.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Positive and helpful attitude.Individual must be a team player and be able to work independently.
- Proficient in Word and Excel helpful.
- One-two years' customer service experience preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail.