Customer Service Representative (Level III)
BCforward is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Initial Remote-Customer Service Representative (Level III) in Jacksonville (FL) 32256.
Anticipated Start Date: 10/05/2020
Expected Duration: 06+ Months Contract
Training Hours: Virtual - 4 weeks Monday - Friday 09:30 AM - 06:30 PM
- Schedules can be ANYWHERE between 05:00 AM - 09:00 PM Monday - Friday. Shift would be 8 hours and based on business needs.
- Saturday & Sunday in between 05:00 AM - 05:00 PM with OT.
Initially you will be required to work from home and/or remotely in this role and will require the following:
- Internet Service Provider at home (no public WiFi or Internet)
- Sufficient room to set up a laptop, monitor, keyboard and mouse
- Comfortable space to work for a full shift
- Quiet, private and SECURE space in which to work
- The representative role is inclusive to an inbound phone team environment assisting external clients, (participants in corporate sponsored retirement and health plans) with financial transactions and inquiries.
- This fast-paced work environment provides an excellent opportunity to build a strong foundation for a career in the financial services industry.
- The Call Center assists with 401(k), Stock Options and Health Benefit Solutions.
- Call center experience; Financial Acumen
- High service aptitude; Service to Sales acumen
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Innovative thinking; Detail-oriented
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Flexible; Team-oriented
- Client focused; Positive attitude.
- Call center experience desired
Thank you for your time and consideration. If you are not interested, but you know someone who may be more of a fit for this position, feel free to pass along my information. About BCforward:
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing to cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to and including both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 112587 when responding to this ad.