Why You’ll Choose Us
Teleperformance is a strategic partner to the world’s leading companies, bringing solutions and enhancing customer experience during each interaction. We are the largest interaction expert team in the market: multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply knowledgeable, with a wide range of integrated omnichannel solutions, technology, and the highest security standards. For us, each interaction needs to be treated as unique.
Benefits of working with TP include
- Paid Training- $11.00hr.
- Competitive Wages- $11.00hr.
- Monthly Bonuses - Up to $700 monthly/performance based
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and more)
- Employee wellness and engagement programs
- A fun, casual work environment on site or virtual
Our call center representatives are a very important part of our family. You will be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding customer inquiries and finding innovative ways to respond. Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the chance to interact with people from all walks of life and no two days will be the same. As you continue to grow and challenge yourself, you will discover your potential can take you anywhere you want to go.
In addition to the overall convenience, you’ll enjoy the many benefits of working from home!
- Removing the cost, stress and time constraints of a daily commute
- Total comfort of working from your own home (will work on-site after training until performance goals met)
- A flexible work scheduled and more work life balance
- Meet and exceed sales goals with the proven ability to advance sales and build customer relationships
- Identify hesitations, overcome objections, and close the upsell
- Handle and carefully respond to all customer inquiries by building excellent rapport & confidence, identifying their needs, and taking strategic action in a timely manner
- Provide excellent customer service through active listening on every interaction
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues through the use of desktop applications
- Work with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively
- Aim to resolve issues on the first call by being proactive and demonstrating advanced product knowledge
What We’re Looking for
- Logical problem-solving skills
- Availability to work various shifts
- Ability to use Windows operating systems
- Ability to type 25 wpm
- Over 18 years of age
- High School Graduate or GED
- Predictable and reliable attendance
What We Prefer
- 6 -12 month customer service experience preferred
- Consistent work history
- Proven oral & written communication skills
- Sales experience
- Some Technical background
Being One of Our People
It is our mission to always provide an environment for our employees that promotes happiness from the inside out. When you work with us, you are valued and inspired to learn, to teach, and to grow. We want you to come to work motivated to and proud to be on our team. That’s why we continually invest in creating outstanding work experiences and endless development opportunities. We want you to be and feel at your best, always.
Teleperformance is an Equal Opportunity Employer