Customer Service Representative
To apply, visit: https://www.workinretail.com/jobs/Customer-Service-Representative/J3M4HQ6V18P37M2YDWR
DOING BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE, FOR PEOPLE.
Teleperformance is a global leader in providing exceptional omni-channel customer experiences since 1978. Our impacts are far-reaching, spanning over 62 countries and interacting with over 38% of the world's population. This kind of growth wouldn't have been possible without the dedication of our people who continue to provide outstanding customer service in every opportunity. Here, your success is our success.
Our Sales & Service Representatives are a very important part of our family. You will be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding customer inquiries and finding innovative ways to respond. Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the chance to interact with people from all walks of life and no two days will be the same. As you continue to grow and challenge yourself, you will discover your potential can take you anywhere you want to go.
• Handle and carefully respond to all customer inquiries
• Provide excellent customer service through active listening
• Meet and exceed sales goals with the proven ability to advance sales and build customer relationships
• Identify hesitations, overcome objections, and close the upsell
• Work with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively
• Appropriately communicate with customers
• Reinforce, communicate, and review the purchase decision throughout the customer interaction
• Aim to resolve issues on the first call by being proactive in your customer service approach
What We're Looking for
• 6 months Call Center experience
• Previous sales experience
• Logical problem-solving skills
• Availability to work various shifts
• Ability to use Windows operating systems
• Ability to type 25 wpm
• Over 18 years of age
• High School Graduate or GED
What We Prefer
• 1-year customer service experience
• Consistent work history
• Advanced skill with desktop computer system
• Proven oral & written communication skills
Being One of Our People
It is our mission to always provide an environment for our employees that promotes happiness from the inside out. When you work with us, you are valued and inspired to learn, to teach, and to grow. We want you to come to work
motivated to and proud to be on our team. That's why we continually invest in creating outstanding work experiences and endless development opportunities. We want you to be and feel at your best, always.
Teleperformance is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Teleperformance is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
To apply please email, firstname.lastname@example.org or
Apply via Text! Simply text TPUSA to 97211
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled