As a Team Member at Acceptance Insurance, you will be part of a growing organization that continues to evolve and positively impact the lives of our customers.
Acceptance Insurance offers a full line of benefits including: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Disability Insurance and Employer Matching 401(k) Program.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants are considered for position and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, gender, national origin, age, marital status, military or veteran status or any other protected local, state or federal status unrelated to the performance of the work involved. Customer Service Representative - Answer phones to respond to general customer inquiries, invoice questions, payment information, customer change requests and customer complaints. Project a professional company image through phone interaction. Candidates bilingual in both English and Spanish strongly preferred.
Monday – Friday 6 am - 8pm
Saturday 8 am - 5 pm
- Answers phone and responds to customer requests in a timely manner
- Provides customer with product and service information
- Identify, research and resolve customer issues using the computer system and resources
- Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved
- Research billing issues
- Communicates effectively with the customer and leadership
- Receives and responds to all customer inquiries and complaints
- Responsible for guiding complaint resolution to ensure that proper and satisfactory closings are obtained
- Show empathy to the customers while providing one call resolution
- Reports any and all out of line conditions affecting customer satisfaction
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic reading, writing and mathematics skills are required.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Multi-Task between multiple screens while speaking with the customer
- Minimum of one year of Call Center experience or two years in customer service
- Computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software applications.
- Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to type 30 wpm.
- Good telephone manner to enhance relationships with customers.
- Job involves sitting, with structured time schedule, working in front of a computer screen.