As a Team Member at Acceptance Insurance, you will be part of a growing organization that continues to evolve and positively impacts the lives of our team members and customers.
We are looking for team members that engage – who take responsibility for themselves and take care of their customers and colleagues. Ideal candidates can compose themselves under pressure, have a “make It right” mindset, and focus their energies on solving problems. This means you’ll be supported by a team with all these qualities, too. If this sounds like the kind of team you’d like to join, we want to hear from you!
Acceptance Insurance offers a full line of benefits including: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Disability Insurance and Employer Matching 401(k) Program.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants are considered for position and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, gender, national origin, age, marital status, military or veteran status or any other protected local, state or federal status unrelated to the performance of the work involved. Key Function: Customer Service
- Answers phone and responds to customer requests in a timely manner
- Provides customer with product and service information
- Identify, research and resolve customer issues using the computer system and resources
- Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved
- Research billing issues with a working knowledge of basic billing ledger skills
- Communicates effectively with the customer and leadership
- Receives and responds to all customer inquiries and complaints
- Responsible for guiding complaint resolution to ensure that proper and satisfactory closings are obtained
- Show empathy to the customers while providing one call resolution
- Reports all out of line conditions affecting customer satisfaction
Key Function: Proficiency in tasks below
- Demonstrates proficient use of soft skills, including active listening, independent problem solving and responding appropriately
- Navigates between multiple screens, databases and complex data entry applications to accurately and quickly process insurance endorsements (i.e., adding/removing vehicles, changing coverages to a policy, processing account payments, assisting with online services, and other processes)
- Maintains excellent oral and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner
- Maintains expected performance levels and meet or exceed KPI’s
- Acts as a team player committed to growth and development
- Other duties as assigned