About the Company
Teleperformance is a strategic partner to the world's leading companies, bringing solutions and enhancing customer experience during each interaction. We are the largest interaction expert team in the market: multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply knowledgeable, with a wide range of integrated omnichannel solutions, technology, and the highest security standards. For us, each interaction needs to be treated as unique.
We are a team of 300,000 + passionate employees. Located in 80 countries with 400 + facilities and 218,000 workstations.
Our people feel they are part of something way bigger than just a job. We try to make a positive difference in people's lives and make the world a better place.
Responds to customer phone inquiries regarding all aspects of client business, in a timely, accurate and professional manner, consistently meeting all guidelines.
• Responsible for all customer inquiries
• Provide excellent customer service
• Follow up to customer inquiries
• Troubleshoot equipment and system problems
• Resolve issues on first call
• Appropriately communicate with customers
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment
• Exercise retention efforts
• Identify customers who are comparison-shopping and offer alternative solutions or additional products and services to meet the customer's needs.
• Build & maintain customer loyalty
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds
• Ability to multi-task, good organizational and time management skills.
• 6 months of Customer Service experience preferred
• Ability to consistently meet schedule requirements
• High school diploma or GED required
• Previous experience in a customer service position is a plus
• Any customer service, quality, or training certification is a plus
Communication and Numeric Skills:
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret verbal and written instructions.
• Ability to write business correspondence.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers
• Ability to speak effectively with individuals identified in Work Relationships.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to apply sound judgment and decision-making skills in dealing with a variety of routine and non-routine issues, often with limited standardization.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Knowledge of email systems such as Microsoft Outlook sufficient to communicate with both internal and external contacts.
• Knowledge of Word and/or Excel sufficient to enter data, copy or cut and paste data and print results as required.
• Ability to manage multiple web or software based programs simultaneously.
To apply, please email Regina.Barnes@teleperformance.com
Text 'TPUSA to 97211'
Teleperformance is an equal opportunity employer.
Teleperformance looks forward to hiring qualified applicants and we want all applicants to know the following: It has come to our attention that certain unscrupulous people are impersonating Teleperformance Recruiters. Teleperformance DOES NOT require an application fee, equipment fee, or any money, in order to apply for a job or become an employee of the company. Also, please note that any official email correspondence from Teleperformance Recruiters will ALWAYS come from a Teleperformance.com address. We DO NOT use personal email addresses to send official correspondence.
To apply, please email Regina.Barnes@teleperformance.com or apply via Text! Simply text TPUSACAREERS to 97211
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled