Customer Service Representative
We're looking for individuals who provide the best customer service to join our Customer Service Representative team!
We are now offering BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) Work at Home Positions! Please note, presently these openings are limited and may require you to work on site at time some point in the near future!
Our Recruiting Team would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
You MUST meet the minimum hiring requirements for BYOD to qualify
• Dual Core Processor
• 4 GB RAM (minimum 6-8 GB preferred)
• 500 MB of hard drive space
• Ethernet port (system must be using Ethernet connection and wifi must be disabled)
• USB port available for headset (softphone users and LMS users)
• Windows 10 Operating System It must be windows 8 or 10, windows 7 will not work. The requirements are firm!
• USB Head set
• Chromebook is not a viable option!
Full time positions, paid training, $12.00/hour, up to $300/month in bonuses and unlimited commission potential. Apply now or contact us at the email below for more information!
About the Company
Teleperformance is a strategic partner to the world's leading companies, bringing solutions and enhancing customer experience during each interaction. We are the largest interaction expert team in the market: multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply knowledgeable, with a wide range of integrated omnichannel solutions, technology, and the highest security standards. For us, each interaction needs to be treated as unique.
We are a team of 300,000 + passionate employees. Located in 80 counties with 400 + facilities and 218,000 workstations.
Our people feel they are part of something way bigger than just a job. We try to make a positive difference in people's lives and make the world a better place.
Our customer service representatives are a very important part of our family. You will be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding customer inquiries and finding innovative ways to respond. Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the chance to interact with people from all walks of life and no two days will be the same. As you continue to grow and challenge yourself, you will discover your potential can take you anywhere you want to go.
Primary Duties, Responsibilities and Requirements
• Responsible for all customer inquiries, questions, and issues
• Provide world class customer service at all times
• Follow up to customer inquiries by taking specific action in a timely manner
• Troubleshoot equipment and system problems
• Problem solve to help customers resolve issues on first call
• Enters data from customers into various software programs
• Appropriately communicate with upset customers to resolve their inquiries
• Thrives as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
• Participates in additional training courses when needed
• Performs other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by supervisor or manager
• Position will require inbound and outbound calls (if the call drops)
• Passion to find the right solution for the customer or the path to resolution
• Individuals who have their own Windows based PC
• Have a quiet workspace
• Have a wired internet connection w/ at least 12mb download/1mb upload/less than 50pings
• 6 months customer service experience preferred
• Over 18 years of age
• Ability to type 25 wpm
• High School Graduate or GED
• Comfort with desktop computer system
• Proven oral & written communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure, plan, meet deadlines and be accountable for yourself and the department
• Requires solid organizational skills, technical expertise, leadership and time management skills
• Able to demonstrate personal ownership of all customers' issues and follow through to obtain desired results
• Must have a keen sense of attention to detail, taking the initiative
• Skilled in determining why and how what steps or procedures are required in any situation
• Proven experience in overcoming unexpected difficulties and using logical problem solving skills
• Ability to understand and empathize with customer and carrier's issues
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must have open availability to work various shifts influenced by current business needs
Experience, Education and Skills
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 6 months Contact Center experience /Customer Service skills (preferred)
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills
• Strong listening skills
• Excellent Time Management
• General database searching skills
• Typing; Minimum of 35wpm
• Strong computer multi-tasking skills
• Able to work on your own and staying focused
• Patience, and able to stay calm during technical issues
Being One of Our People
It is our mission to always provide an environment for our employees that promotes happiness from the inside out. When you work with us, you are valued and inspired to learn, to teach, and to grow. We want you to come to work motivated to and proud to be on our team. That's why we continually invest in creating outstanding work experiences and endless development opportunities. We want you to be and feel at your best, always.
To Apply, email your resume to Gunnar.Winchell@teleperformance.com
Teleperformance is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled