Teleperformance is the number one contact center and client relationship management company in the world. Founded in 1978, the Company operates nearly 135,000 computerized workstations, with more than 182,000 employees across 268 contact centers in 62 countries and conducts programs in more than 63 different languages and dialects on behalf of major international companies operating in various industries.
Teleperformance is an equal opportunity employer.
Teleperformance looks forward to hiring qualified applicants and we want all applicants to know the following: It has come to our attention that certain unscrupulous people are impersonating Teleperformance Recruiters. Teleperformance DOES NOT require an application fee, equipment fee, or any money, in order to apply for a job or become an employee of the company. Also, please note that any official email correspondence from Teleperformance Recruiters will ALWAYS come from a Teleperformance.com address. We DO NOT use personal email addresses to send official correspondence.
Responds to customer phone inquiries regarding all aspects of client business, in a timely, accurate and professional manner, consistently meeting all guidelines.
* Responsible for all customer inquiries
* Provide excellent customer service
* Follow up to customer inquiries
* Troubleshoot equipment and system problems
* Resolve issues on first call
* Appropriately communicate with customers
* Thrives in a fast-paced environment
* Exercise retention efforts
* Identify customers who are comparison-shopping and offer alternative solutions or additional products and services to meet the customer's needs.
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* Strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds
* Ability to multi-task, good organizational and time management skills.
* 6 months of Customer Service experience preferred
* Ability to consistently meet schedule requirements
* High school diploma or GED required
* Previous experience in a customer service position is a plus
* Any customer skill, quality or training certification is a plus
Communication and Numeric Skills:
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret verbal and written instructions.
* Ability to write business correspondence.
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers
* Ability to speak effectively with individuals identified in Work Relationships.
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
* Ability to apply sound judgment and decision-making skills in dealing with a variety of routine and non-routine issues, often with limited standardization.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
* Knowledge of email systems such as Microsoft Outlook sufficient to communicate with both internal and external contacts.
* Knowledge of Word and/or Excel sufficient to enter data, copy or cut and paste data and print results as required.
* Ability to manage multiple web or software based programs simultaneously.