Moody National Bank provides excellent employment opportunities for individuals seeking to team up with a solid leader of financial services for the communities we serve. If you have an interest in joining a stable, competitively advantaged banking team you should consider Moody National Bank.
Deposit Operations Representative – JOB # 8-21
All correspondence must refer to a specific job number.
Perform centralized duties as related to bank operations. Maintain customer information records. Provide Support to all bank departments and efficient and accurate service to customers via phone and e-mail, while following the bank’s policies and procedures to remain in compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process Incoming returns- Review and decision all incoming return checks deposited by MNB customer to either redeposit and/or charge back to the customer’s account daily.
- Process Outgoing returns- Review and decision all MNB on us rejected items daily. (IE Restricted/NSF/closed account, etc.)
- Summons/Subpoenas- Notify bank attorneys and BSA Department, log subpoena,
- and gather all records within the deadline.
- Outgoing collection drafts- Set up outgoing collection letter auto draft for payment.
- Debit cards-Print/release banking center debit card orders daily/re-order expired
- cards monthly/balancing inventory weekly.
- Weekly interest rate maintenance.
- Charge off account maintenance/reporting- maintenance 45 day charged off accounts daily. Report charge-offs to TRS at end of month.
- Assist customers with Online banking resets and inquiries. Answer any questions customers may have and direct customers to other departments when required.
- Assist Assistant Supervisor with check adjustments- Adjust items on TIB for encoding errors, or duplicate paid items.
- CD/Safe Deposit Box redemptions/maintenance.
- Foreign cash items- process foreign checks and submit to TIB for collection.
- Mobile RDA- Review Mobile RDA deposits and place hold when necessary.
- Maintenance customer records/maintenance reviews.
- Maintenance/Review Dormant accounts.
- Process customer research requests.
- Prepare and distribute reconcilements.
- Iolta reporting
- Teller blotter/monthly teller O/S reports.
- ATM balancing.
- Return mail.
- Scan/file/index documents electronically.
- Assist banking centers and other departments with research requests.
- Cross train for various job duties/assist in cross training within the department.
Other Duties as Responsibilities:
- Perform other duties and special assignments as requested by the Operations Supervisor .