The Intersect Group is seeking a Digital Merchandiser for our client in Irving, Texas. The Digital Merchandiser will build and manage digital catalogs, menus and overall assortment performance of the designated business model.
- Complete detailed CSA of business model and target customer (ongoing)
- Develop digital catalogs/menus and programs to support the business model
- Drive ongoing sales increases and results through daily, weekly and monthly analytics
- Build and implement promotion plans to reach the targeted customer
- Represent the digital merchandising scope across broader cross-functional teams
- The Digital Merchandiser will complete ongoing competitor benchmarking and reviews
- Minimum 3-5 years retail eCommerce and digital experience
- Strong communication and influencer skills, plus extensive cross-functional collaboration
- Highly organized, detail oriented and able to handle multiple projects in a dynamic environment
- Effectively operates in a fast-paced environment while achieving minimal error rates
- Strong project management skills
- Proficiency in e-commerce, site analytics and content management tools
- Advanced Excel skills
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 74785 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.