Hello! Although Party City made the difficult decision of temporarily closing its stores and corporate offices to protect our customers and employees due to the COVID-19 pandemic and CDC health and safety guidelines, we welcome you to apply to our open positions within our corporate offices and have the opportunity to join the party and celebrate with us! We understand this may a difficult time for many but we remain hopeful that this worldwide threat will soon diminish and we continue to create joy in our customers’ lives! We will reach out to you once we’re able to operate safely.
The Digital Project Manager is responsible for leading teams to deliver project(s) that span across one or more business units, manage resources, schedules, financials and UAT throughout the full systems development life cycle. This also includes management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery. Contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery. This person would also the drive web experience & OMNI technology updates with iterative UX brainstorming, concept ideation and end user validation to bolster a product market fit and increase sales. Provide cross functional collaboration on development and innovation. Excellent collaboration and communication skills. Ability to function effectively and communicate with cross-functional teams -- Design, Project/Product Management, Quality Assurance, Strategy, IT, Store Ops, Marketing, Merchandising, etc, and manage continuously changing business needs.
- Effectively serve as the primary point of contact between IT, design, & merchant teams and continually drive towards a superior user experience using design concepts
- Be a self proclaimed JIRA master
- You possess outstanding project management skills, and a solid understanding of planning tools and methodologies.
- You facilitate various project workshops and processes enabling a cross functional effort that will bring an exceptional high quality product and experience to consumers.
- Provide good technical guidance to project team members so that their abilities and the overall project quality are enhanced
- Manage a portfolio of complex initiatives that span one or multiple lines of business
- Provide on-site and remote leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project
- Procure adequate resources to achieve project objectives in planned timeframes
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and chairs the project management team meetings
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership
- Establish practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization.