As a Team Member at Acceptance Insurance, you will be part of a growing organization that continues to evolve and positively impact the lives of our customers.
Acceptance Insurance offers a full line of benefits including: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Disability Insurance and Employer Matching 401(k) Program.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants are considered for position and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, gender, national origin, age, marital status, military or veteran status or any other protected local, state or federal status unrelated to the performance of the work involved. Acceptance Insurance is looking for a performance-driven, self-motivated Multi-Unit District Manager with proven leadership skills for our central California market. This a 10 store district with stores located in and around Stockton area.
The ideal District Manager candidate must have at least 5 years of multi-unit management experience in specialty or small box retail operations.
Under limited supervision, our District Managers manage an average of 10-12 retail stores and 30 sales team members in their assigned geographical area. District Managers are responsible for the overall performance and production of their district through daily coaching and training in marketing, consultative sales and retention activities.
District Manager compensation packages includes a competitive base salary, incentive plan and company vehicle.
RETAIL OFFICE HOURS:
Mon – Friday 9 am - 6 pm
Saturday 10 am - 5 pm
Responsible for the overall performance and production of the Retail stores assigned to their district. This includes many requirements from the planning of a successful district to securing corporate resources as needed.
- Develops and executes plans to successfully achieve the assigned sales and profitability goals for the district.
- Provides hands-on presence to assure the district is accountable and driven to meet the company expectations
- Encourages, assists, and trains employees to become a motivated sales force
- Reviews district’s monthly sales and expense performance and communicates results and expectations to Managing Agents
- Manages district profitability growth which meets or exceeds the company’s sales, operational and other financial targets by driving quality sales and controlling costs and turnover
- Evaluates key performance metrics at store and district levels
- Communicates with district team members on a regular basis introducing new programs, personnel items and other company related news and events
- Coordinates sales promotional activities in their district and executes new product roll out strategies
- Conducts local market research to determine customer needs & shares information with Marketing
- Works closely with the sales training group and HR to ensure new employees complete their assigned training programs
- Conducts quarterly performance reviews for each office to review the past quarter’s results and to identify performance and/or training opportunities
- Plays a pivotal role in recruiting, interviewing and hiring new Managing Agents and Agents in their district
- Works closely with Human Resources staffing potential new Managing Agents and Agents
- Provides front line human resource management oversight to their district offices
- Ensures compliance of companies established policies and procedures
- 3 or more years of experience in a retail insurance industry
- Four year college degree preferred
- State specific P&C license or equivalent
- Demonstrated results-oriented leadership including the ability to model growth and serve as a steward of Acceptance’s mission and values
- Demonstrated record of achieving performance goals and objectives
- Financial analysis skills sufficient to interpret operating statements and other financial reporting data, manage budgets, and control inventory
- Demonstrated ability to produce desired results by leveraging resources, maintaining tough expense control, managing sales effectively, and defining and communicating clear expectations
- Ability to motivate a sales team and manage multiple offices
- Able to resolve complaints and problems as they arise from customers and employees
- Proven leadership experience
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skill
- Must have proficient computer skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English through all commonly used means