Paramount Consulting Group is looking to fill positions in their marketing, sales & communications department.
Paramount Consulting Group is a privately owned and operated advertising, marketing, & sales consulting firm that focuses on generating a larger customer base and market share for our national clients. We pride ourselves on providing some of the best sales and business skill sets in Philadelphia, PA.
We are looking for the right people to train with the goal to make junior partner in less than 1 year. And ultimately help us expand internationally to other continents.
We have a vast array of clients and our portfolio is only growing. As such we are looking for entry level candidates to participate in our professional management and consultant training program.
As a team member, they'll work closely with several experienced trainers in our industry. They'll develop a greater understanding of our many marketing, financial, and consultative services and the strategies that support them.
CONSTANT PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
We offer a rich array of training and development designed to provide you with the skills that will help you excel with our company and throughout your professional career path.
- Regular meetings with the president of the company, training, and education based on clear goal-setting
- Mentoring from establish trainers and management team
- Workshops designed to improve public speaking and the ability to develop and coach a team
- Networking with local, national consultants, and campaign liasons
Our company offers:
- A positive fun environment where learning and growing are encouraged
- Weekly networking office sponsored events
- Outstanding growth potential with no ceiling
- Understanding of marketing and sales fundamentals including product positioning, pricing, market research, and distribution preferred.
- Able to interface with existing customers and marketing teams to increase customer exposure to products and services.
- Engaging presentation skills with ability to adapt do different audiences.
- Self-starter with outgoing and results-oriented personality
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
For immediate consideration for send us your Resume TODAY
Candidates with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, coaching, coached sports, student athlete, sports management, trainer, leader, sports-minded role, consultant, marketing, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager
$40,000.00 - $55,000.00 /Year
Training = PAID