Think you know what it's like to have a Sales career? Discover the difference with Chaney Concepts.
Here's how we're better than most Retail or Hospitality establishments:
* BETTER SCHEDULES - You are ONLY working Monday - Fridays
* BETTER INCOME - We offer a competitive salary including PAID TRAINING.
* CREATE YOUR OWN PAYCHECK - You have potential to earn incentive bonuses as you sell more units vs. a commission rate associated with the sale price. The more units you sell, the more you earn.
* PAID TRAINING - The sooner you complete the paid training requirements, the sooner you start earning incentives.
* GREAT WORK LIFE BALANCE
* DID WE MENTION A FUN ATMOSPHERE
We know what you're thinking about a career in Sales but come see for yourself. Chaney Concepts is a truly different employment experience.
Even if you don’t have prior experience in our industry, this can be an outstanding opportunity for a rewarding, lucrative, and long-term career! We are seeking professional, self-motivated, customer-focused and career-minded individuals. We have immediate openings for talented and team-oriented individuals. If you have a knack for interacting with customers to help find them the right solution for them and you have the drive to succeed, apply today.
Why Work For Chaney Concepts?
• Competitive Wages - after paid training, bonus incentives- the more you sell, the more you earn!
• Paid Training
• No Weekends
• Drug-Free Work Environment
• No ceiling on promotions!
Interested? You will need to meet the following:
• High School Diploma or equivalent is minimally required; some college experience is preferred
• Strong Customer Service focus
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Professional, well-groomed appearance
• Satisfactory completion of company assessments and pre-employment checks
• Possess and maintain a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving history
What would you be doing?
• Establishing and building successful relationships with customers by providing Chaney's ELITE service to all customers
• Utilizing Customer Relationship Management software to monitor selling activities and communicate vital customer information to our Energy Brokers and Suppliers.
• Conducting business in an honest, professional manner consistent with Company values, philosophies and mission statement
• Accurately completing all documents associated with the sale
• Preparing personalized Business Plan goals and taking necessary actions to achieve or exceed forecasted results
Entry level sales and mktg Sports-oriented Help wanted New grad Part-time Full-time business experience, business administration, small business administration, degree business administration, master business administration, management business administration, business administration bachelor, office business, small business, business restaurant, marketing business, international business, business sales development, management small business, global business, business sales marketing, marketing management business, marketing business opportunity, marketing business development, marketing advertising business, business management skills, business manager, professional development, business to business management, business development manager career, business consulting manager, management, entrepreneur, entry level management, supervisor, coach, leader, consultant, consulting for businesses, management consulting, supervising businesses, business and communication management, Customer care, sales, entry level sales, customer relations, customer acquisition, customer conversion, customer response, customer renewal, customer retention, customer research, customer response, customer effectiveness, face to face service to customers, customer satisfaction, restaurant management, restaurant service, marketing and sales, services in hospitality, customer service evaluation, customer loyalty, customer service advisor, customer service analyst, customer service associate, customer service consultant, customer relationship advisor, customer relationship management, marketing research, marketing programs, promotional marketing, marketing management, businesspeople