This position maintains a diverse range of equipment including delivery vehicles, heavy duty machinery, on road tractors, and trailers from a variety of manufacturers. The incumbent troubleshoots and maintains various systems including hydraulic brakes, air brakes, electrical and engine control. This role operates on manual and standard transmissions and maintains the parts shelves for the UPS Automotive shop. The incumbent stocks and inspects the parts shelves to ensure we have the correct inventory quantities. This position travels between UPS shops and parts vendors to pick-up/deliver parts on a regular basis. The incumbent maintains inventory files and ships parts as needed.
- Organizes inventory and stocking parts
- Maintains email communication
- Organizes files and parts
- Must be able to bend, stoop, lift and lower
- Possesses good communication skills
- Ability to use computers to run inventory reports, print reports, and file completed reports
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law