Under the supervision of the Management Team, the Sales Associate will act as the primary customer facing representative for Halloween City. The Sales Associate is accountable for knowing all policies and procedures established by Halloween City to achieve/exceed sales goals and maximize the customer experience. The sales associate may be cross trained in all areas of the business to allow us to flex to the needs of our customers.
* Completes all assigned on-boarding and training programs in a timely manner
* Delivers an exceptional customer experience by creating a connection with every customer, utilizing a friendly greeting, smiling, and making frequent eye contact
* Supports all corporate sales initiatives, contests, and utilizes suggestive selling techniques on the sales floor and at checkout to maximize sales
* Operates cash registers in accordance with company policies and procedures. Keeps checkout area clean, organized, and replenished. Ensures an exceptional customer experience by bagging items neatly and thanking our customers for shopping with Halloween City
* Responsible for maintaining corporate presentation standards in all store zones. This includes cleaning, recovery, flexing, and regular maintenance of plan-o-gram and end cap integrity
* Responsible for timely processing of incoming freight, as well as communicating inventory and replenishment needs to the management team
* Complies with all corporate Loss Prevention and Human Resources policies and procedures
* Identifies, communicates, and corrects all store safety concerns immediately to prevent possible accidents from occurring
* Ensures the timely execution and integrity of all company data and data entry, and assumes responsibility for all transactions and paperwork associated with assignment
*This job description is not all-inclusive. Additional responsibilities will be determined by the management team, as dictated by store needs.
Core Competencies and Company Values
Helpful, Passionate, Fun, Inclusive, Integrity